Saturday, October 17, 2009

...And the Boggle-Blogdeedum was here

Being the self-obsessed creature that I happen to be, I begin by congratulating myself on finally making it to boggle-blogland. The much loved creature of words- Ishani, Anjee, Sreemoyee, The Inflamed Poet, Amrita 'Blob' De, Samik, and there are many such talented people- all have wonderful blogs in this boggle-land to their credit. For a long time now it's been on my mind, on and off, to own or not to own. No, beacuse of the very simple reason that I Have NOTHING to put up on this ceremonius space, am Really too lazy, tend to forget passwords, and Blogs are a huge responsibilty. It was a common resolve of The Chels and me, that being the laziest two-legged beings of the world, we are NOT going to have a blog. Ever. There have been motivations and urgings to join the blogwagon. That I actually have, is al thanks to the Mighty Circus, for the birth of her blog was the ultimate thing. Members of CriCo stick together. She has one now, and hence do I. Let's see what's next. Just one thing that I can guarantee the talented people of Boggle-land, you won't be bugged by me, I won't be around much, or for, long, and there will hardly be any posts. There IS Nothing I can put up, you see.
Enjoy, all!

3 comments:

  1. All hail the members of Cricland.
    My love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcoming is flames's job not mine.

    nice blog family going on in here aint it? and if u dont have posts, then i have a dagger to stick in your brains. cheerio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U never told me u started a blog!!WElcome WELCOMe...all hail to thee...blithe spirit

    ReplyDelete